- How long will it last?
- miniKINI® Colour is permanent and grows out, so it will last 6-8 weeks.
- If I go blonde and want to go back dark how long should I wait to do it?
- We recommend you wait at least 2 weeks.
- Is it safe to use in such a sensitive area?
- Yes. We have developed a special formula to colour the pubic hair. It’s non-drip and safe as long as you follow the instructions. Remember miniKINI® Colour is for external use only.
- Why can’t I just use conventional hair colour off-the-shelf?
- These are not recommended because they can be very harsh in such a sensitive area.
- Will it rub off on my underwear?
- No. miniKINI® Colour will not rub off on underwear or other clothing Nor will it rub off with physical activity.
- Can men use it too?
- Yes. We have found many men want to cover their grey down there as well as their chest hair.
- Will I get any staining on the skin like I do with normal colour?
All colour has a tendency to stain the skin to some degree especially on the darker colours. However, we found with miniKINI® Colour, if staining occurs it is very light. It is recommend to use a barrier cream (such as Vaseline) around the area to be coloured. i.e. inner thighs and bikini line.
Any light staining that may occur can be removed easily with a mild astringent.
- How long do you need to leave the product on to get the best results?
- For the best results we recommend you leave the miniKINI® Colour on for 15-20 minutes.
- Is it affected by heat or swimming?
- It’s sweat, pool and weather proof, but it may be best to use it a week or so prior to a holiday so it has time to take on a more natural look.